Don'T wOrrY bE HaPPy!!!!!!!!

This is my blog for my english class, I hope that you will like it and just enjoy it!

Wednesday, February 28, 2007

ZiBeRRiaNaS iN BaRCeLoNa !!!


Hello!!
I need to tell you what kind of weekend I passed! It was so much rash!
We arrived in Barcelona on Fryday with the school. Romina, Karla and me didn't retourn with the bus, and we taked a metro up to Nikita's home! When we arrived, we went to Pan's and Company to dinner, and after that we went to a discotheque called Apolo. The night was really brilliant, but it was so much short!!!!!!!
The next day we was very tired, but we had grip to play to an amazing "parchís del alcohol"!!! jajajajajaja! The photos of these afternoon says it all!!! Without comments... jijiji
At night, we were so much tired to go out and we decided to stay at home with friends.
The day before, we cleaned the house and on the afternoon we taked a train to the Empordà!
After that I only have so much more desires to go to Barcelona the next year!!!
Lots of kisses, **La ZiBeRRiaNa** (is a joke from Romina, Karla and me)

2 Comments:

  • At 2:25 PM, Blogger *RoMi* said…

    Hi my lady.....
    THIS SUMMER IT HAS BEEN FANTASTIC, I HOPE YHAT WE CAN PASS A LOT OF WEEKENDS TOGHETER LIKE THIS.
    I LOVE YOU.
    I HAVEN-T MORE TIME TO WRITE YOU BECAUSE THE CLASS IS FINISHED...
    KISSES

     
  • At 10:11 AM, Blogger lili said…

    Woah!!! This weekend was ... super, no?!!?!
    Yesterday afternoon was very pleasant... when we start again? hihihi...
    Kisses!!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home